- Meet with your Realtor to prepare a Contract on your chosen home. Your Realtor will need to have the following to complete this:
- Your Legal names and best contact information to receive legal documents
- What price you want to offer on the home including how much you will put for a down payment and how much you will take a loan out for.
- Checks for your earnest money and option fee
- Sign the Sellers Disclosure
- A copy of your Pre-Approval Letter
- Negotiate the Offer
- Come to an Agreement- Hooray!!!
- Buyer and Seller agree to all terms in the Contract, everyone signs it, and the checks and signed contract are delivered to the Title Company and Sellers Agent